Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
Welcome to the Y, a nonprofit organization of over 2,700 Ys located in 10,000 communities across the United States dedicated to strengthening the communities that they serve. With a focus on developing the potential of youth, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to and supporting communities, your participation in the Y will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope and opportunity:
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
HOW TO JOIN
The Y offers many different membership options. Click HERE for full details.
Visit our Y to complete an application or click here to download the application. Tours are available so you can see exactly what we have to offer before you join. Once you join, you will receive a membership card.
Check out the Latest News link in Membership for our current membership promotions.
MEMBER APPRECIATION MONTH IS JULY 16-AUGUST 16, 2019. JOIN US FOR A MONTH OF FUN CELEBRATING OUR VALUED MEMBERS. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!