Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
MX4 Small Group Training
MX4 SMALL GROUP TRAINING DETAILS AND SUMMER SCHEDULE AVAILABLE SOON!
Discover MX4 Small Group Training for a fresh, motivating exercise experience that delivers results you can see. Only MX4 combines best-in-class training tools with exciting 30-minute workouts to help you improve cardiovascular fitness, power, strength and endurance in a way that’s right for your body and abilities.
With MX4, you will:
- Build functional strength by performing weight-bearing exercises that reflect daily activities.
- Burn fat and build muscle faster with high intensity interval training.
- Increase power with diverse resistance training.
- Refine agility with forward, reverse and lateral drills.
- Improve cardiovascular health with full body exercises that are easy on your joints.
- Increase aerobic capacity, strength and endurance with unique upper-body workouts.
No matter what your goals, MX4 will help you achieve more with a mix of personal trainer attention, camaraderie and challenging progressive workouts.
Since each session is limited to 4 participants, members can count on plenty of one-on-one time with a trainer who will help tailor the program and exercises to their ability levels and goals.
Featuring best-in-class training tools and original workouts from Matrix Fitness, our trainers are ready!