Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
MX4 Small Group Training
MX4 SMALL GROUP INTERVAL TRAINING CLASSES HAVE EXPANDED!
Discover MX4 Small Group Interval Training for a fresh, motivating exercise experience that delivers results you can see. Only MX4 combines best-in-class training tools with exciting 30-minute workouts to help you improve cardiovascular fitness, power, strength and endurance in a way that’s right for your body and abilities.
With MX4, you will:
- Build functional strength by performing weight-bearing exercises that reflect daily activities.
- Burn fat and build muscle faster with high intensity interval training.
- Increase power with diverse resistance training.
- Refine agility with forward, reverse and lateral drills.
- Improve cardiovascular health with full body exercises that are easy on your joints.
- Increase aerobic capacity, strength and endurance with unique upper-body workouts.
No matter what your goals, MX4 will help you achieve more with a mix of personal trainer attention, camaraderie and challenging progressive workouts.
Since each 30-minute session is limited to 8 participants, members can count on plenty of one-on-one time with a trainer who will help tailor the program and exercises to their ability levels and goals.
Featuring best-in-class training tools and original workouts from Matrix Fitness, our trainers are ready!
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION IN GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN CLASS
Membership & Reservations
- MX4 classes are complimentary to all Marshfield Clinic Health System YMCA members at our Marshfield location.
- Reservations are highly recommended for classes and can be done online or by calling 715.387.4900.
- Reservations open one (1) week before the start of each class and are available until class starts or until all spaces are filled. There's no fee to sign up.
- Please remember, your instructor is a guide. You are welcome to modify exercises as needed.
In an effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment, we ask that all participants practice class etiquette and act in accordance with the YMCA Core Values of Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility.
- Please do not use cell phones during class.
- Please refrain from talking or other disruptive behavior.
- Please wear shirts and appropriate shoes.
- Class cancellation is at the discretion of the instructor and Healthy Living Director and may occur based on any factors that may impact class success and safety.
- Classes will be cancelled with as much notice as possible.
- To receive class cancellation and/or change notices, members must subscribe to notifications via the YMCA mobile app.