Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
Group Exercise Classes
At the Y, we offer group exercise classes for all ages, all levels and all interests. From low-impact exercise to high intensity interval training classes, to indoor cycling and yoga, you'll find a group class that's fun, supportive and keeps you moving. Classes run on a monthly schedule and may vary month to month.
A complete group exercise schedule for can be found by clicking on the button below. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES. Class sizes have been reduced, so participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
A detailed listing of our current group exercise offerings can be found by clicking on the button below.
Below are some important things to know prior to attending Group Exercise classes:
- Effective Monday, December 14, the Marshfield Clinic Health System YMCA will require face coverings (covering the mouth and nose) for everyone inside our facility at all times, in all locations. The only exceptions will be while swimming, showering or actively eating or drinking.
- Participants per class will be limited, so arrive early. Instructors need to check-in all participants and start class on time.
- Social distancing will be expected in all classes. Every participant will have a dedicated "spot".
- Bring your own mat for floor work.
- Please wipe down equipment both BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Locker rooms are OPEN, so bring a lock to store your belongings; and Day Use Lockers are also available for use. We can no longer allow for belongings to be placed along studio walls and near gym equipment while working out.
- Bring a full water bottle - drinking fountains are open for bottle filling only.