Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
YMCA Pied Piper 4K Program
In partnership with the Marshfield School District, the Y offers the Pied Piper 4K program at no charge. Sessions are held Tuesday-Friday from 7:45-10:50 am and 11:40 am-2:45 pm. This program provides:
- A play-based environment.
- Activities designed to meet the developmental levels of students.
- A nurturing environment that allows students opportunities for choice and activities that enhance creativity and individual skill development.
- Numerous opportunities for parents to get involved.
- Community collaboration and outreach.
- A quality curriculum based on Wisconsin Early Learning Standards and is aligned with District Kindergarten competencies.
Registration is through the Marshfield School District office. They can be contacted at 715.387.1101.
For more information, contact Amanda Blaskowski, YMCA Youth & Family Director.