Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
YMCA Pied Piper 4K Program
The Y believes all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. In our 4K program, hundreds of youth are cultivating the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and educational achievement.
In partnership with the Unified Marshfield School District, the Y offers the Pied Piper 4K program at no charge in the new Everett & Dolores Roehl Youth Center. In conjunction with the district calendar, school days are Tuesday-Friday with sessions from 7:45-10:50 am and 11:40 am-2:45 pm. This program provides:
- A play-based environment.
- Activities designed to meet the developmental levels of students.
- A nurturing environment that allows students opportunities for choice and activities that enhance creativity and individual skill development.
- Numerous opportunities for parents to get involved.
- Community collaboration and outreach.
- A quality curriculum based on Wisconsin Early Learning Standards and is aligned with District Kindergarten competencies.
Contact the Marshfield School District at 715.387.1101 to register for this 4K program.
For more information, contact Amanda Blaskowski, Youth & Family Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.996.1822.