Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors that makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
FREE Water Exercise Classes
Group Water Exercise classes provide a low-impact workout in the pool.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION IN WATER EXERCISE CLASSES.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN CLASS
Membership & Reservations
- Water Exercise classes are complimentary to all Marshfield Clinic Health System YMCA members at our Marshfield location.
- Reservations are highly recommended for classes and can be done online or by calling 715.387.4900.
- Reservations open one (1) week before the start of each class and are available until class starts or until all spaces are filled. There's no fee to sign up.
- Non-members may reserve a spot in class and participate in any class with the purchase of a guest pass, however, priority is given to Y members if class is full.
- Please remember, your instructor is a guide. You are welcome to modify exercises as needed.
In an effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment, we ask that all participants practice class etiquette and act in accordance with the YMCA Core Values of Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility.
- Please do not use cell phones during class.
- Please refrain from talking or other disruptive behavior.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear.
Youth Ages 15 and Under
- Youth ages 10-15 are welcome to attend water exercise classes with adult supervision.
- Youth must be actively engaged and participating in class. Any youth participant who becomes disruptive may be asked to leave at any time.
- Youth not actively engaged in class are not permitted in class. Please contact the Welcome Center for current Child Watch hours for all children under 10.
- Class cancellation is at the discretion of the instructor and Healthy Living Director and may occur based on any factors that may impact class success and safety.
- Classes will be cancelled with as much notice as possible.
- To receive class cancellation and/or change notices, members must subscribe to notifications via the YMCA mobile app.